We provide a wide range of diversity and inclusion education and development services, from in-person facilitated training, to e-learning modules and webinars, Train-the-Trainer programs and cross-cultural training for individuals living and working in new cultures.
Contact us for more information or for a quote.
Workshops and In-person Facilitation
Our network of global facilitators provide training in multiple languages on a variety of topics, including:
- The Global Mindset
- Making Cultural Agility a Core Competence
- Inclusive Leadership
- Mitigating Conscious and Unconscious Bias
- The Business Case for Diversity and Inclusion
- Leveraging Generational Diversity
- Women in Leadership: Gender Balance in the Pipeline
- Building Global Virtual Teams
- Understanding Religious Diversity
- The LGBTQ+ Community in Your Organization
- Strategies for Women, Minorities and Persons with Disabilities
- Multicultural Team Development
- Cultural Integration in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Building Trust Across Differences
- Respect in the Workplace
- Addressing Bullying in the Workplace
- Anti-harassment and Anti-discrimination Training
- Working Together to Create Workplaces Free of Sexual Violence and Harassment
Sample Workshop Modules
Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity 101: Foundations of Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity 102: Exploring the Dimensions and Intersections of Diversity
- Diversity 103: Why Is Diversity Critical for Business Success?
- Diversity 104: Insiders and Outsiders: Why We Must Move From Diversity to Inclusion
Gender Dimensions of Diversity
- Gender Dynamics: Challenges and Opportunities for Women and Men in the Workplace
- Confronting the Glass Ceiling: Strategies for Building Our Women Talent Pipeline
- Leaning In: Leadership Competencies for Women Professionals
- Gender Blind Spots: Addressing Gender Bias in Talent Management
- From Myth to Reality: Generational Differences in the Workplace
- From Talk to Text: Communicating and Working Effectively Across Generational Differences
- Recognition and Reward: Managing Multigenerational Teams
Additional Dimensions of Diversity
- Conversations on Ability 1: Physical Accommodation in the Workplace
- Conversations on Ability 2: Addressing Mental Health
- Race and Ethnicity: Conversations About Identity in the Workplace
- In the Closet: LGBTQ+ Issues in the Workplace
- Understanding Cultural Differences: Our Changing World and Workplace
- Trust: Building Relationships and Bridging Cultural Differences
- Cross-cultural Communication 1: Working Across Differences in Multi-cultural Teams
- Cross-cultural Communication 2: Working Effectively in Virtual Teams
Perception or Reality? Understanding Unconscious Bias
- Perception or Reality? What Is Unconscious Bias?
- Confronting Our Assumptions: Stereotypes and Judgements
- Barriers to Inclusion: the Impact of Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- What Can I Do About It? Addressing Unconscious Bias in Our Personal Lives
E-learning and Webinars
E-learning programs are an effective and efficient way of providing diversity and inclusion education across large and diverse organizations, encompassing a range technology and media including podcasts, videos, articles and white papers.
Global LK also delivers engaging webinars, which can be live-streamed or hosted on shared e-learning sites. We work closely with our clients to customize the scope and content of each e-learning project.
Relocation Training for International Assignees
We provide cultural competency training and consulting services for teams and individuals undertaking international assignments. Each program is customized according to national and global business requirements and the needs of the individuals being placed on assignment.
- Pre-departure/on-arrival services
- On-arrival and ongoing consultation
- Cultural competency training